5/24/10

faith2faith #1

Psalm 69:2
"I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me."

I am reminded with this verse of how low one can allow themselves to get when all seems lost in despair. it is during these time of great depression that my only hope out is by looking into the face of of my beloved Saviour. He took upon Himself more than any human could endure when He paid my debt. it is He that has promised to never leave me nor forsake me. it is He that David also spoke so lovingly about in Psalm 18:1 & 2, "I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower".

my Beloved. my Saviour. my Hope for every day & every trial. keep my feet on You, my Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment